Friday, February 4, 2011

The Condition of My Heart

I have come a long way from October 2010 (BEFORE PICTURE), and while I am loving the feeling of fitting into my clothes better, looking better, and having more energy, what I am loving the most is the condition of my heart. I have found a new me.  I now have more confidence, more patience,  more peace and a new outlook on life. I am trying to enjoy every moment and not let time be wasted. I am trying to share my faith more and lengthen my alone time with God. Share blessings with my daughter. I'm setting goals and reaching them. And best of all- I am letting things go- and it feels oh-so-good!

So, while I think my outer confidence is showing pretty well...

Photobucket

It's this...

Photobucket
(art work courtesy of Jayda Hough)

I want people to notice the most!

Speaking of heart... take a look at what Jayda does during her spare time at home...



Photobucket
She's gonna be famous someday!  Mark my word...

Part of her jewelry collection...


Photobucket




Paper doll collection...

Photobucket

Calendar Collection...

Photobucket

Disney Collection...

Photobucket

Bow Holder...

Photobucket

All occasion cards (eat your heart out Hallmark)...

Photobucket

Fashion...

Photobucket

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."


— Albert Einstein



 


This is confidence baby...
 
Photobucket
 
The condition of my heart is strong right now. Don't get me wrong it is still vulnerable, it still hurts at times, it can still be broken, but it is strong enough to handle what life throws its way.  I'm strong enough. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...