Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What YYY means to me...

Week 5 BLOG CHALLENGE!


Photobucket


YYY-- Let's YADA YADA YADA. It means, friendship, support, encouragement, motivation and many other things! Four years ago when I found out I was pregnant I was talking to a co-worker and she casually mentioned babycenter (the original board we all met on). She told me that I should sign on, but she also warned me that it was ADDICTING! Addicting? Nah, not me! Well, here I am, our babies are almost 4 years old and we are STILL together, on YADA now... no more babycenter (long story).

We (the YADA ladies)were all pregnant when we 'met' and we got through our pregnancies together, our births, our first birthdays, second birthdays, third birthdays, now planning the fourth. We've debated many, many topics...t.v. or no t.v.... breastfeeding vs. formula feeding, rearfacing carseat or forward facing. We've fought, we've cried, we've laughed...just like a real family! We have comforted each other, we have motivated each other and we have been there for each other.

These ladies mean a lot to me! They let me vent, they entertain and they are just there! You can meet a lot of them by looking at my blog list. They are awesome people and I am blessed to call them friends.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Wild Fun and Loving said...

I know how you feel. We have a great group of ladies. Very lucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...