Sunday, October 4, 2009

With God's Grace...


I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.


Rita Rudner

Photobucket




October 11, 2009 will mark our 6th year wedding anniversary. Although it has been far from the 'perfect' marriage, we've made it. We still have our struggles, but along with that we have our good times, our love, and most importantly, our Jayda. We have been through a lot these past 6 yrs... but it has only made 'us' stronger.




We have made it because of our faith in the Lord. Although, we are not frequent 'church go-ers' (like we really should be) our faith is just as strong as those who are. We pray, we believe and we know that, with the Lord, our marriage and our love will only get stronger. The struggles will always be there, but together with our Lord -- we will prevail.


If many only knew what Michael went through to 'give' me Jayda...you would know the most incredibly unselfish man ever (and I don't mean the surgeries). For that, I am forever grateful!

I love you Michael and thank you!





Here are some God 'billboards' that I LOVE and are oh so true!



"Loved The Wedding, Invite Me To The Marriage" - God




"Need a Marriage Counselor? I'm Available." - God




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...