Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Brightest Gem

Photobucket

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


This past week both our girls and boys basketball teams made it to the playoffs and both had out of town games scheduled and of course...Mr. and Mrs. Hough NEEDED to be there ;=)! How can I let my kids down? NOT me! So off we went... first stop Corpus Christi... and then we thought... let's stay the weekend! Why not? So luggage in tow... our drama queen included in all of this too. And I must say, what an amazing weekend we had! Our girls lost... but it's ok... it was a great effort. We spent Saturday just "hanging" out. We started our day at Barnes & Noble where Jayda enjoyed storytime, then Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and then BEACH time! I'll let you decide by her look in the following pictures if you think she enjoyed herself?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'd say she did...

I love this little girl more than words can say. She is my world and I love that we have our 'spare moments' to just 'hangout', I love to see the smiles and hear the giggles. I love how blessed we are. She is 'my brightest gem' and I will continue to let her shine!
Next stop... Laredo... my boys need me too! GOOOO WILDCATS!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute!! Now you need to do a session with her new tutu...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...