Saturday, October 9, 2010

You and Me, Forever... Everyday.

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Photobucket

So, 7 years later... it hasn't been easy. It has been hard; we've had to work A LOT at it, every.single.day, but we did, because we wanted "US", forever, everyday. He and I... everyday.

And it has been worth it.

Michael,

I’ve said hurtful things that I regret – you've always accepted my apologies.
I’ve panicked over all things big and small- you've been there to calm me.
I’ve felt hopeless when things got rough- you've shared your hope with me.
I’ve wished for more than I should have- you’ve done your best to grant those wishes.
I’ve cried many tears- you’ve been there to wipe them off.
I’ve weighed the highest I have ever weighed- you were there to make me feel beautiful.
I’ve thrown my fits- you’ve been there to give in to them.
I’ve needed more than you had to give- you've made it all possible especially in giving me Jayda.
I’ve questioned you- you’ve answered.
I’ve shared my deepest secrets- you’ve been my greatest listener.
I’ve laughed until my stomach ached- you’ve been the reason for much of the laughter.
I’ve given myself to you unlike any other- you’ve accepted me as I am.
I’ve loved more intensely than my heart thought possible- you’ve done the same in return.
I've given up on many battles- you've fought for me.
I’ve grown as a woman, as a person, as a wife, as a mother – you’ve been my greatest fan.



Photobucket

"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
'Even longer,' Pooh answered."

Thank you for being my love, my best friend, my supporter and the best father to our Jayda.

I promise to be your friend and to love you even longer than forever!

-Myra



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...