Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And so it begins...

Here are a few pictures of two different performances she was in this week. This past Monday was her Christmas Ballet program...I can tell you one thing... this girl LOVES to perform!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I am making an effort to get my picture taken with my baby more often...

Photobucket

Now here she is at her school performance (as soon as we can figure out how to upload videos from the video camera, I will post the actual performance) but, for now, this is all I have ;)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG... look how much BIGGER she looks than the rest of her classmates LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Too cute. I love her tights. Myra, she's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...