2008 was a memorable year (as they all are)! As I sit here and write this entry I am thinking of all the things that I have to be thankful for... ranging from simple moments with Jayda to career desires that didn't come to light (thank God-- will elaborate in a bit).
I give thanks to/for:
- Jayda -- I love you baby! You are the light of my life, my world. Seeing your personality form is amazing... you are amazing. You are my "spirited" child and I love every minute of the time I share with you. I thank the Lord always for you.
- Michael -- Thank you for being a great husband and friend. We have our moments, but in the end we are there for each other always. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on and the person to make me laugh when I need it the most. I love you always!
- Mom -- Thank you for showing me the meaning of strength. Thank you for being a friend and most importantly thank you for always being there, for everything. I love you more than ever!
- Dad-- Thank you for being my daddy. I thought I had you wrapped around my finger, but I think Jayda took over! I love you so much, thank you for all that you do for me and for Jayda.
And I thank dad and mom for your unconditional love.
I could go on and on giving thanks to specific family members... but I am Blessed with A LOT of them! LOL! Thank you Jesus!!
My year in review:
- This past year I stressed myself over and over going to interviews looking for a counseling job to no avail! It took all that to wake me up and realize that I have no need to "look" for a job when I already have a great job -- really I do. I am at a point where I am letting go of that unnecessary stress and enjoying where the Lord wants me to be! I know that where I am is exactly where I need to be -- thank you Mrs. Torres for bringing that to my attention! I am at a GOOD place ;)!
- Jayda started dance class and I LOVE watching her dance!
- Michael graduated with his teaching degree!
- We are going to Disney!!!
- I turned 30 and it's not too bad! LOL!
Life is good!!
Have I mentioned my AMAZING family?!? They truly are!
Thank you all for being part of my life.
May the Lord bring you continued Blessings in 2009!