Saturday, January 31, 2009

In one month, one week and 6 days...

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!!


Photobucket

(I am using this picture to decorate our room window!)




I am extremely excited (can't you tell?)!!!!


We leave March 15th and come back March 20th... woohoo! I really planned this trip much better than the one before, I am so proud of some of the deals that became available for us...




Through use of the Disboards I joined a stroller swap and got a double stroller for $10 ( total for the entire week)! Really beats the price of renting it at Disney for a DAILY fee! I also joined a fridge swap and am getting the use of a mini fridge for FREE, beats paying $10 a night to rent one at the resort!







Through Disney's 4/3 deal I was able to get our 5th night FREE, our 5th day ticket FREE and a $200 gift card to use as spending money!







And because I am a Disney Dork (hey, at least I can admit it)-- I have preprinted tip envelopes for Mousekeeping and for each restaurant we are going to! YAY!







I have dining reservations at Chef Mickey's, Spirit of Aloha Luau, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic Package), Cinderella's Royal Table (after her Bibbety Bobbety Boutique makeover) and Ohana Breakfast (Lilo and Stitch)!!! Yep, Deluxe Dining IS the way to go!







I am researching all I can and I am VERY prepared to plan the NEXT trip, LOL! Hmm, I should become an authorized Disney Travel Agent, LOL!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...