Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cousins by Birth...Sisters by Choice...

God made us cousins, because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.

HAHA! So true!




Photobucket



Photobucket
These two have become so close over the past couple of years. Lily (my ONLY niece) is the typical "big sister" that obviously loves Jayda, but when Jayda starts acting like the typical "little sister" it frustrates her! But still, they want to be together every chance they get. They are each others "sister that neither one ever had".
The funny thing about these two is that they are TOTALLY opposite! One is into sports and won't be caught dead in a dress and the other is completely into dresses and bows and all things girly. Too cute!
Watching Lily care and watch after Jayda totally melts your heart. I hope they remain close forever, I do think they will. The love is there and they both ADORE each other.
I want them both to know that I love them to pieces and that I love watching them interact with each other!! Stay close girls and continue being each others "sister".



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...