Saturday, January 2, 2010

Some ideas are too good to NOT copy...

One of my good 'imaginary' friends from my birth board gave me a great idea that she and her husband decided to do in 2010... start dating again... each other, that is.

You can read Tracey's blog here

So, I decided to challenge my husband and myself to do the same thing...date! Thanks for the great idea Tracey... I hope you don't mind that I am 'copying' you!

By the way, if you do go read Tracey's blog...leave a comment...She loves that, and I do too!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and your Michael! I know I am going to have to take the first step with my hubby and ask him first, but at least i then set the precedent he has to follow. ;) Hope it works for both of us!

Myra Hough said...

Thanks Tracey! I had even bought a gift card to one of our favorite restaurants and it was one his xmas gifts... thought that might be a good hint... but NOPE! LOL! So, I know my Michael is the same as yours -- I will have to be the first to ask! Thanks for this idea and challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...