Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yes in Christ!

"...yes to this moment and yes to last year's illness and yes to the cracks of my childhood and yes to the nail and yes to my name in the Book of Life, hear me say YES! Not "I'm worried." Not "I'm stressed out." Not "I'm anxious." Not "I'm too afraid." Hear me say thank you. Hear me say YES! Watch me live a life of yes. To all that was and is and is to come.... The answer is always YES!"




One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp is life changing to say the least.  I highly recommend this book to all, expecially if you have ever asked the question... "Why God?"  It opens your eyes to the Lords blessings, it makes your realize that our life is His story.  It is His story to share, it was the story He wrote.  And we should be thankful that He did write it and that we can't change it.  He knows what He wrote and why He wrote it and all we need to do is say-- Yes, Lord...  Yes and THANK YOU for writing my life story. 

Much love,
Myra


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...