Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bungee Cords

You take the risk... it looks fun... a leap of FAITH... why not? It'll be alright... you take the leap, the jump... you go for it... after all... the cord is there... the bungee cord will hold you... it makes you feel secure... it will keep you from falling flat on the ground... it will hold you up.

That is how a bungee cord works. They can secure just about anything. It can withstand a lot of pulling of force.

It has a strong looking exterior. It is strong. It will HOLD you. It will NOT let you fall. It allows you to take risks...

Do you have a bungee cord?

I do.

3 as a matter a fact.


Michael, he hold me up always.  Never thinks my crazy ideas are out of reach... always encourages me... always fights for me, defends me... motivates me... and my biggest fan. 


My other two cords... my behind-the-scenes cords...

Photobucket

They are what I like to refer to as the reinforcements.  I love them so... and I know they will always be there to keep me from ever completely falling head first.

My bungee cords...











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...