Friday, February 25, 2011

Destination: Holland, With Frequent Visits to Italy

Yes, I was born to live in Holland. It has been a wonderful place, wouldn't change anything about it.



Living in Holland,

 I've learned that obstacles are only things that will delay, but not prevent a goal.
I've learned that sometimes you need to work a little harder to prove to people that, you can.
 I've learned ignorance does exist.
 I've learned that many would not survive one day living in my shoes.
 I've learned that things could be worse.
 I've learned that I am stronger than I ever thought I was.

Most importantly, I've learned, that NOBODY can EVER tell me that I CAN'T visit Italy whenever
the heck I please.


 You see, Holland provides its residents with determination and yes, even stubborness.  Ever heard of Helen Keller?  Yeah, stubborness... ;-)

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

Myra,

I love your blog. I love your posts, I love the music, love the pictures, love your faith. Thank you so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...