Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me- According to Jayda

So, do you want to know more about me? Well, allow my 5 year old to share with you...

According to Jayda...

1. What's something I always say to you?
Clean your toy room.

2. What makes me happy?
Me being good.

3. What makes me sad?
Not behaving

4. How do I make you laugh?
Tickling me

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Me (meaning I was like her)

6. How old am I?
50... uhm... you are 50? What are you? I know, 40...

7. How tall am I?
Uh, I dunno.

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Disney World!

9. What do I do when you are not around?
Cry... (LOL)

10. What am I really good at?
Shrugs shoulder...

11. What am I not really good at?
Turning on the lights (????)


12. What is my job?
Work at high school

13. What do I do at work?
Work with your students

14. What is my favorite food?
Chips with salsa (Got this perfect)

15. What makes you proud of me?
Clean my toy room for me

16. What do you and I play together?
Blessings

17. How are we the same?
Long hair

18. How are we different?
Long hair and short hair

19. If I were a cartoon character who would I be?
Rapunzel

20. How do you know I love you?
Berry much!

21. Where is my favorite place?
Disney World!

22. What is your favorite place to go with me?
Disney

23. What is my favorite TV show?
Desperate Housewives

24. Would you like me to have another baby?
Yes

25. What do you wish we had named you instead of Jayda?
Kimberly

26. How do you know I love Daddy?
Hugs

27. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor.



1 comment:

Cindy S. said...

So cute! I love these. I posted Claire's already, but I also did one for Ian and will be posting soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...