Here's how you know...
10 warning signs that you may be addicted to Facebook:
1. Facebook is your home page. Not that bad... YET.
2. You update your status more than twice a day. Ummm, depends on the day.
3. You have over 500 "friends" half of whom you've never actually met. LOL, I don't have '500', but I haven't 'met' many of them... they are women from my birth board.
4. As soon as you step away from your computer you're on FB on your phone. LOL, YEP!
5. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you
a) click on someone's profile more than once a day even if they haven't messaged or tagged you in a photo. Maybe
b) have dragged and dropped more than 3 FB photos (not from your own profile) NEVER! Only on MySpace.
c) actually go to a place mentioned on someone's page in hopes of seeing them in real life...creepy! Honestly, that is creepy!
6. You change your profile picture more than a 12-year=old girl. Nope, I really should change it though, it's been on long enough!
7. You have checked your FB page while reading this article. Nope.
8. You clean up your "wall" so it looks like you spend less time on FB. Nope.
9. You are a member of more than 10 groups and respond to every event invitation "attending" even if you have no intention of going. Sometimes!
10. You change your relationship status just to mess with people. LOL, I should try that!
Read the entire article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tara-stiles/help-im-addicted-to-faceb_b_166726.html!
How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers
15 hours ago