Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Celebration

Yesterday we celebrated Victoria's 15th birthday, a Quinceanera. She looked beautiful. According to my daughter, she was Belle (Beauty and the Beast). But in my opinion, she was a lot prettier than any Disney Princess ;)! And YES, I have pictures to prove it.
Here is Victoria... AKA Princess Belle

Photobucket


Dancing with her daddy...

Photobucket
Opening her gift...

Photobucket
Dancing with our grandpa...

Photobucket
My cousins...


Photobucket


Photobucket
Vanessa :)

Photobucket

Charlie's Angels... LOL!
Photobucket


Photobucket

My dancer...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Her lecture stance...

Photobucket


Photobucket
It was a beautiful celebration and everyone had a great time- even Jayda, who quickly got over the fact that their was NO moon jump (a birthday party with no moon jump-- tell me it ain't so)! But, now I think she will expect birthday parties like this from now on!!!!
She literally was in awe of Princess Belle all night long and when we left last night she quickly informed us that she had "lots of fun at Victoria's party".
Happy Birthday Victoria... we LOVE you!
Edited to add... YAY... finally charged my 'good' camera... much nicer pictures!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...