Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
~Barbara Bush ~

Photobucket
My family, what can I say? They are great, fun, reliable, amazing, awesome, etc, etc. I couldn't imagine life without them, any of them. I think people only dream of having a family like what I have. Seriously. We are close, we are always there for each other and I know I can ALWAYS count on them, whether it's a babysitter, a shoulder to cry on or a simple laugh.
My grandparents- so strong, so loving and have I mentioned awesome!?!
My aunts, my crazy aunts! Oh how I love them so!! The way they find the fun in anything is awesome! The way they party out at our parties you would think they did some heavy drinking ;)!!
And my cousins, my sisters. They are beautiful and I hope they know that I am here for them always!
You can imitate, but you can't duplicate this family!!! ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...